EDITH A. BOGERT SCHOOL - CODE OF CONDUCT
As a Bogert Elementary student:
I have the right to be respected; therefore, I have the responsibility to be respectful of others.
• I will accept and include others who are different from me.
• I will listen while others are speaking.
• I will choose words that won’t hurt others.
• I will value the ideas and opinions of others.
• I will not be a bully and will not allow others to be bullied.
I have the right to feel safe; therefore, I have the responsibility to be safe and to keep others safe.
• I will follow playground, lunchroom, and bus rules.
• I will keep my hands and my feet to myself.
• I will walk in the hallways at all times.
• I will help make Bogert a bully-free school.
I have the right to learn; therefore, I have the responsibility to work peacefully.
• I will follow classroom and school rules.
• I will work cooperatively with others.
• I will work quietly when working independently.
• I will behave in a kind and polite manner.
I have the right to be successful in school; therefore, I have the responsibility to do my personal best.
• I will come to school prepared for learning and do my personal best.
• I will complete my assignments on time.
• I will accept the direction of teachers and other adults.
• I will act responsibly and accept consequences for my actions.
I have the right to be a citizen of the school community; therefore, I have the responsibility to treat the materials, buildings, and grounds with respect.
• I will accept responsibility and care for texts, equipment, and learning materials.
• I will help keep the school clean and neat by recycling and properly disposing of litter.
• I will take pride in my personal contributions and school accomplishments.
• I will acknowledge my peers’ contributions and successes.
I hereby indicate that I have read, understood, and will live by the Bogert Elementary School’s Code of Conduct.
____________________________ Student’s Signature
____________________________ Parent/Guardian’s Signature
For a printable version of the Code of Conduct, Click Here.