After Care Experience is committed to providing a safe and welcoming environment for all of the children. To promote safety and comfort for all, the children are expected to follow the code of conduct that we also follow during the school day.
The code of conduct rules include, but are not limited to the following:
- Be kind and respectful to others
- Follow directions from the team leaders and the site coordinator
- Respect school and After Care Experience property
- Be respectful of each others personal space
· Time out with site coordinator
· Filling out a behavior contract with site coordinator or team member
· Incident report filled out
· Contract and report shown to parent(s) for them to sign at pickup
If behavior still continues:
· Parent(s) will be contacted by the site coordinator to pick the child up from the program immediately.
3rd consequences If a student does not follow contract or breaks rules again:
· Parent(s) will be contacted immediately to pick up their child by the site coordinator, resulting in a multiple day suspension from the program. ***
Severe or Repeated Violations
· This indicates that the program is not an appropriate after school setting, due to inability to follow the discipline policy, and the child will no longer be allowed to attend the program.
*Please note that if a child exhibits any behaviors that involve intent to purposely harm themselves, other students, or the team members, the parent(s) will be called to pick up the child immediately and the student will be suspended from the program.
** Should your child require special care you MUST inform the Program Director (email@example.com) prior to the first day of their attendance at the program!
***No refunds will be provided if your child is suspended from the program.