After Care Experience (ACE) registration must be completed online, along with payment via check made out to Upper Saddle River Board of Education. (Note: There is an option to pay by check in full for the entire school year.) It is our policy that tuition is paid in full for each semester. We do not accept partial payments and we do prorate for any reason, including, but not limited to, absences or emergency closings.
Note: Our program has attendance limitations. The ACE program reserves the right to limit sign-ups after the registration deadline has been reached.
You must enroll your child via the google form linked here.
Registration for the fall semester (semester 1) will open at 8:00am on June 18, 2021 and close at 3:00pm on August 13, 2021. Payment is due no later than August 13, 2021.
Registration for the spring semester (semester 2) will open at 8:00am on January 2, 2022 and close at 3:00pm on January 21, 2022. Payment is due no later than January 21, 2022.
Payments will only be accepted via check. Upon completion of the registration form, an invoice and directions for payment will be sent to your email by Ann McGovern. There is a late registration fee of $50 and enrollment is not guaranteed for late registrants.
*Please note the following:
- Late registration will ONLY be accepted IF there is space available. (You are ONLY guaranteed a space if you register on time.) We do NOT accept any students on a per diem basis.
- Students who have not registered and/or have not paid for the program will be sent to the main office and will wait for a parent to pick them up.
- Our policies are for the safety of all children and to provide appropriate staffing of the program.
- Enrollment is subject to availability based on the staffing (we strive to maintain a 1:10 faculty/student ratio).
- If you choose to drop out of the ACE program, no refunds will be provided.