- 3 Ring binder (1.5 to 2 inch)
- Loose-leaf Paper
- Pencil (all work MUST be done in pencil, no pens)
- 4 Function calculator (or better) (not mandatory)
- 8 Binder sections labeled as
- Investigation 1
- Investigation 2
- Investgation 3
- Investgation 4
- Investigation 5
- Weekly Worksheets
Every assignment is worth a certain number of points. Tests will be worth the most, followed by quizzes, weekly worksheets, and homework.
- Weekly Worksheets are available every Friday, and are due the following Friday, giving you one full week to complete them
- Each weekly worksheet consists of 10 questions, worth 1 point each, for a total of 10 points.
- We quiz after 1-2 investigations. (At least 1 quiz per book.) You will be given 1-2 days notice before a quiz.
- Expect a test following each book.
- All tests are CUMULATIVE, meaning not only will you be tested on the current book, but prior books as well. When you are studying, it is a good idea to look back at old summaries and assessments.