An environment fostering mutual respect requires that all involved listen to one another and respect the different opinions which are being shared.
1. Students should listen to one another and speak respectfully to one another.
2. Students should always be on time for class.
3. Students must come prepared with a planner, binder, writer's notebook, independent reading book and a blue or black pen.
4. Students must come prepared to think, write, and read.
1. Students are responsible for writing their homework assignments into their planners on a daily basis.
2. Students and parents may contact me as necessary through e-mail. All conferences should be scheduled through Ms. Swofford.