Policies and Procedures for Science
I. Materials needed every day.
- A. pen or pencil
- B. Chromebook
II. Assignments / Homework
- A. Lateness– Homework / Projects / Assignments will be accepted late for credit (75% for 1 day, 50% for 2 days late).
- 1. All graded assignments will be reduced 1 letter grade for each day late. No assignment will lose more than 50% of it’s value regardless of lateness.
- E. Absence – for every one day of absence students will have one day to make up any missing assignment. Example. 3 days absent = 3 days to make up all missing work.
- A. Homework
- B. Tests – Science
- All tests will be announce a minimum of one week before test date.
- C. Quizes / Labs Science
- Labs – All activities done in class, some reports / projects completed at home.
- D. Extra Credit – Various labs projects presented through the year & Current Events Friday