Make sure to use your full email address as your username.
Upper Saddle River Public Schools is excited to offer Google Apps for Education to students and teachers. Google Apps for Education includes Gmail, Calendar, Docs, and Drives.
Why Google Apps?
Google Apps for Education are already used by thousands of school district around the country and the world. Upper Saddle River will use Google Apps For Education as the primary platform for staff/student collaboration and communication. As we researched the variety of tools available to students, we quickly identified Google Apps as the best tool for our students.
Google Apps are:
- Free - Unlike most software tools, Google Apps are free.
- Ad-Free - These Google tools are ad-free.
- Secure - Google is committed to keeping user data private and secure. Their servers are stable and reliable, with 99.9% uptime (Google K-12 web page).
- Always Available - Google Apps are web-based tools, which means all files and work is available from any computer that is connected to the Internet. At school or at home, staff and students can access their files simply by logging into their Google Apps account.
- Administered by Upper Saddle River IT department - Upper Saddle River has full administrative control over every component in the Google Apps suite, including control over what information can be shared or published outside our school community.
- Intuitive - Google Apps are built around a clear, intuitive interface that is consistent across the platform. This means that students can spend less time learning the tools and more time using them!
- Collaborative - Google Apps lend themselves to collaborative work and provide tools to track each user's contribution to collaborative projects