I am a TEACHER.
* I have been working in Upper Saddle River schools since September, 2000.
* Before coming to USR, I taught 7th and 8th grade Math for 3 years and 3rd grade for 5 months.
* I have my masters in Supervision and Administration.
I am a MOTHER and WIFE.
* I have two sons, PJ and James. PJ is in 7th grade and James is in 5th.
* Both boys play a variety of sports and are both involved in Boy Scouts.
* I have been married for 16 years.
* My husband is a mechanical/electrical engineer.
I AM ME!
* I LOVE murder mysteries.
* I am a leader in my both of my sons' Scouting Troops.
* I have lived in NJ since I was 6 years old, having moved from New Hampshire before I started second grade.
* Math is my favorite subject and always has been.
* Green turtles are my favorite animal.